(FCBC) Float Cum Boost Battery Charger
Price And Quantity
- 165000 INR
- 165000.00 - 165000.00 INR
- 3500 WATT Watt (w)
- 550*550*1425 (W*D*H) Millimeter (mm)
- INDUSTRIAL BATTERY BANK CHARGING
- Operating temp range : 5 deg. C to 50 deg. C. Recomended between 25 Deg. C to 40 Deg C. Celsius (oC)
- FCBC BATTERY CHARGER
- 415VAC 3PHASE Volt (V)
- 110VDC Volt (V)
- 50HZ Hertz (HZ)
- 350-480VAC 3PHASE
- 550*550*1425 (W*D*H)
- 185 KG Kilograms (kg)
- 1 YEAR
3Phase Float cum Boost Battery Charger :
The 3Ph. input is fed to the stepdown transformer with Single Phasing Protection ( 415Vac/150Vac ). This 150Vac is then rectified and fed to the voltage regulator and filter circuits. This output voltage of 150Vdc is provided at output terminals to charge the Batteries. Whenever the battery gets discharged the intelligent IC checks the drop in battery voltage and provides a pulse to Thyristor through Gate to conduct and provide the output to the battery at the same time when the battery is fully charged the gate voltage is made zero because the drain-source current is also almost zero hence the Thyristor stops conducting and stops providing output to charge the battery. So when the Battery is fully charged no overcharging is there to damage the Battery. At this stage, Output voltage remains the same but the Charging current is zero. It is called Float mode.
Technical Specifications :
1. Input Supply Voltage: 360Vac-450Vac @ 50Hz.
2. Batteries to be Charged: 110Vdc.
3. Charging Voltage IN Boost: 125-130Vdc.selectable.
4. Charging Voltage IN float: 120-125Vdc. selectable.
5. Three Outputs with fixed regulated voltage: 110Vdc ( No matter charging voltage is 125V or 130V)
6. Output Load Capacity: 32A max.
7. Ripple < 0.5%.
8. Input spike voltage withstand: 2KV for 2-3 sec.
9. Operating temp range: 5 deg. C to 50 deg. C. Recommended between 25
Deg. C to 40 Deg C.
10. Connections: As per the Terminal detail provided.
11.dimensions . 550*550*1425 (W*D*H) MM.
1. Robust design to operate in dusty and mild vibrating situations.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 1 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- WOODEN & THERMOCOL PACKING
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- AN ISO 9001 : 2015/CE CERTIFIED, NABL, MSME REGISTERED COMPANY
RZ -445/15, Tughlakabad Extension, New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India